As a Forian Accountant, you will be responsible for supporting the accounting function, according to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for a growing public technology company.
- Prepare account analysis, journal entries, and account reconciliations to support the monthly general ledger closing on a timely basis
- Maintain accounts receivable, accounts payable ledgers and payroll ledgers
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements, reports and records by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information
- Maintain cash log and reconciliations of bank statements
- Perform weekly cash management and forecasting schedules
- Perform financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis
- Maintain Company records and enforce internal controls
- Compile and support external auditors’ requests for information and documentation
- Assist with financial and tax audits
- Prepare budgets, analysis and other tasks as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required
- Five years related experience
- Strong computer skills (Excel)
- Experience at a national accounting firm handling audits of public companies a plus
- Experience with Netsuite is a plus
- Ability to work under pressure, and to tight deadlines
- Highly organized, inquisitive individual who always challenges the status quo and is open to new ideas and considerations
A great opportunity to apply your skills in a meaningful way and advance with an emerging NASDAQ (FORA) listed tech company. Join a great team and build a first-class accounting and finance function.
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.