ABOUT FORIAN INC.
Forian provides a unique suite of SaaS solutions, data management capabilities, and proprietary data and analytics to optimize and measure operational, clinical, and financial performance for customers within the traditional and emerging life sciences, healthcare payer and provider segments, as well as cannabis dispensaries, manufacturers, cultivators, and regulators.
Performs the day-to-day management of government client projects including full-scale system implementations to minor system change requests and drives each project through to success. During project implementation, creates necessary project deliverables, coordinates all required resources, maintains project documentation including risk registers and project schedules, and manages all communication with the project and government stakeholders. After Go-Live, transitions to that government entity’s account manager. Ensures that the company meets or exceeds the contractual obligations for that government account. Acts as the government program’s main point of contact throughout the contract lifecycle and ensures the program’s success.
- Create project deliverables including: Project Management Plan, Risk and Issue Logs, Meeting
Notes, Business Continuity Plan, System Architecture Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan,
Requirements Matrix, Training Manuals, etc.
- Ensure all requirements are well-documented and approved by stakeholders.
- Coordinate with development team to manage requirements and ensure project scope is successfully met.
- Run weekly meetings with government program officials.
- Maintain communication plans and act as main point of contact for government stakeholders throughout the entire contract lifecycle.
- Create and maintain Project Schedule for all implementations.
- Responsible for ensuring all deadlines are met and deliverables are approved in a timely manner.
- Drive projects through to success based on project scope and budget.
- PMP Certification Required
- Communication proficiency – excellent verbal communication skills, active listening skills;
collaborates easily, and is friendly and approachable
- Time management and problem-solving abilities, strong work ethic, unmatched drive and
- Display strong interpersonal skills with the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced
environment, meet deadlines, and complete time-sensitive duties as assigned
- Organized, take-charge professional with exceptional follow-through abilities and detail
orientation, able to plan and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent writing skills
- Government program experience preferred but not required
- Jira experience preferred but not required
Experience working with a team Forian, and our subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive benefits package and a flexible working environment.