This is a remote US role within reasonable distance to one of the following offices: Yardley, PA; Fort Lauderdale, FL.
We are seeking a Manager for our DevOps team. The ideal candidates will have a background in managing DevOps team and infrastructure for emerging data companies.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve our DevOps Pipelines
- Automate Development and Infrastructure activities
- Secure infrastructure and automate security controls
- Conduct design, process, and execute infrastructure/security reviews
- Assist with application teams onboarding efforts
- Work with clients and vendors to develop a best-in-class DevOps solution
- Work with an international team building some amazing next generation technology
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Administration or other related business, scientific, or technical discipline
- 2-6 years directly related professional experience performing DevSecOps, Infrastructure Automation, Cloud Architecture, and/or Virtualization/ Linux Administration and serverless functions
- 3+ years of experience in AWS – Cloud Formation Templates and/or Terraform (Terragrunt / Terraform Modules)
- 3+ years of experience in AWS managing multi account deployments and security
- 3+ years of experience in automated deployment of Infrastructure as Code
- 2+ Experience with AWS IAM and Okta
- 3+ years of experience using DevSecOps (CI/CD) toolsets
- Experience with Github, Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence, Slack, G Suite tools, etc.
- 2+ years of experience supporting and deploying Snowflake
- 7+ years of overall software development experience
- Team player who can deliver outstanding results in an Agile delivery model
- Solid understanding of the ETL process with the ability to assist in ongoing development to bring DevSecOps early in the development process
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.