As the Forian Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis, you will be responsible for managing the accounting process and a small team for an emerging publicly traded technology company, ensuring organizational adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Successful candidates will have a strong background in managing the day-to-day finances of a growing company, a strong working knowledge of AR/AP process management, 10K and 10Q reporting / filing, SOX compliance, and possess the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Administer monthly financial close process, including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and consolidation and preparation of financial statements.
- Assist in the design and maintenance of internal controls.
- Maintain monthly account analysis in accordance with company policy.
- Liaison with the Company’s external auditors and Sarbanes Oxley consultants.
- Manage and ensure compliance with all SEC, GAAP, FASB rules and regulations in addition to state, local and corporate policies, regulations, and laws.
- Responsible for preparing SEC filings timely and accurately
- Maintain policies and analysis supporting ASC 606 revenue recognition and capitalized software for the Company’s data and software products.
- Prepare internal management reports.
- Manage banking and cash flow reporting.
- Assist in budgeting process.
- Manage sales and income taxes in conjunction with the Company’s advisers
- Ensure the financial close process is completed in accordance with deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required
- Though position is primarily remote, employee is expected to reside in NJ / Philla area and be available locally for periodic in-person team meetings
- Past experience in a small, dynamic publicly-traded company
- Hands-on experience with 10K and 10Q reporting and filing
- SOX design and implementation of controls
- Auditing and GAAP experience
- Highly organized, inquisitive individual who always challenges the status quo and is open to new ideas and considerations
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Preference to work in a smaller, fast growing tech company where he/she can make a direct impact on the organization!
- CPA a plus
- Experience with NetSuite and Workiva a plus
A great opportunity to apply your skills in a meaningful way and advance with an emerging NASDAQ (FORA) listed tech company. Join a great team and build a first-class accounting and finance function!