This position ensures the quality and integrity of all software products produced for distribution. The Quality Assurance Analyst monitors processes and procedures in product development and design under the guidance of the quality assurance manager.
- Perform and maintain software builds and configuration management controls for company products
- Conduct testing on all software products for applicable OS platforms utilizing systems analysis techniques and procedures
- Maintain close-loop discrepancy reporting system
- Collect metric data for trend analysis
- Publish test reports and review material prior to general distribution
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or 4–5 years minimum equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in software development with emphasis in quality assurance methodologies and testing
- Basic understanding of software project development concepts and quality control methodologies
- Familiarity with GUI applications and the client server environment
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.