A highly flexible and growing SaaS company in the emerging cannabis industry is seeking a Sales Account Executive to help the company acquire new accounts, further strengthen market share and brand positioning, and join a team of highly motivated self-starters.
This individual will be responsible for articulating and demonstrating our analytics platform for legal cannabis industry clients, ranging from State governments to dispensaries.
If you’re someone who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats, you’re comfortable with a fast-paced, results-oriented culture, and you thrive on the constant change and unpredictability that stems from a startup environment, then we want to hear from you!
- Prospecting using various methods (cold calls, referral partners, channel development) to develop and generate leads to move through the sales process
- Build and maintain Relationships
- Demonstrate how to use the analytics applications to an audience of key decision-makers and high level executives
- Generate content for upcoming blogs, social media
- Travel up to 25% (post-pandemic: related trade shows, events, customer meetings, etc.)
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure best product outcomes for customer
- Assist with customer retention and brand reputation
- Meet or exceed monthly assigned quota
- SaaS based product sales experience
- Experience with data analytics and/or data visualization and business intelligence as a product
- Passion about the role of analytics in changing the healthcare and cannabis industry with the ability to bring professionalism and legitimacy to the emerging cannabis industry
- 4+ years of sales experience, preferably in the technology industry
- Entrepreneurial spirit, ability to identify new opportunities in the existing and emerging markets
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Keen ability to negotiate and close business
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with using social media as a lead generator/influencer tool is a plus
- Experience in the Cannabis Industry a positive but not required
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.