ABOUT FORIAN INC.
Forian provides innovative information solutions, proprietary data, and predictive analytics to optimize the operational, clinical, and financial performance of our healthcare customers.
As a Forian Sales Development Rep, you’ll play a key role in the identification and establishment of sales leads and new business opportunities. You’ll help build the sales pipeline for Forian Life Sciences’ sales team through outreach to prospective customers.
- Secure leads by identifying and qualifying sales opportunities and passing them to the outside sales team.
- Produce qualified prospects by following up on inbound leads or conducting outbound, proactive calling to target accounts.
- Nurture prospects over time, discover needs, offer relevant resources, and learn where they are in the buying process to help propel the sale forward.
- Utilize targeted and insightful questions to speak knowledgeably with decision-makers, provide content and product/service information, and work with prospects to explain how product and/or service can address their challenges.
- Schedule high-quality meetings with prospective customers for the sales team
- Maintain strong knowledge of Forian’s products and services.
- Document outbound/inbound activity and maintain client accounts in customer relationship management (CRM) systems and other databases.
- Demonstrate understanding of prospecting best practices utilizing email, phone, and LinkedIn.
- Contribute to weekly lead generation team discussions that improve your team’s processes, efficiency, and impact.
- 2+ years of sales (prospect) development and support within a Life Sciences company or structured sales team.
- Position is remote, but the candidate must be based out of one of the following states: CT, DE, MA, MD, NJ, NY or PA
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
- Familiarity with contact sourcing and email prospecting process and CRM tools
- Self-motivation to complete a large volume of outbound emails and telephone calls consistently
- Ability to quickly learn new software and tools
- Flexibility to operate in a fast-paced dynamic environment and adapt to new workflows and processes
- Strong collaboration, oral, and written communication skills
- High degree of organization and meticulousness