We are seeking a self-motivated, talented, and innovative Senior UX Designer to drive user experience and deliver best-in-class customer experiences for Forian’s SaaS solutions.
The Senior UX Designer will focus on the next-generation of our BioTrack solutions for the cannabis industry, including point-of-sale, manufacturing, and cultivation products.
As a Senior UX Designer, you lead design efforts to tackle complex problems and produce creative solutions for our users. You set the example for best practices in user-centered interface design amongst your peers as a partner to cross-functional teams.
- Create design deliverables in a hands-on capacity, including early mockups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, clear user flows and high-fidelity designs
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and designers to understand the product requirements, use cases and user journeys to produce a superior user experience
- Manage UX workflow and timelines to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects
- Lead productive ideation sessions across various teams to generate and build upon ideas
- Communicate and present to key stakeholders regarding user needs and information architecture solutions
- Partner closely with client support and sales to recognize and address pain points in the user experience
- Define success criteria, conduct usability tests, measure and report on client satisfaction with our product workflows, ensuring our products are intuitive with readily discoverable features and robust functionalities
- Connect frequently with clients via interviews and surveys and leverage usage analytics to better understand our clients’ current and future needs
- Conduct ongoing user-end competitive research and make recommendations based on best practices both within and outside the cannabis industry
- BS or equivalent years of work experience – in a design related field
- 5+ years of experience preferably designing UX for a B2B SaaS product
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end user experience processes and workflows, including user journeys, task analysis, information architecture, wireframing, prototyping, and evaluative research methods
- Knowledge of standard UX industry tools (Balsamiq, Figma, Miro, Adobe, Zeplin, InVision, and Sketch) as well as testing tools (User Testing, Qualaroo, Optimizely, and Google Analytics Ability) to test navigation flows and interface elements to optimize product performance
- Knowledge of how to leverage UX research techniques to better understand and build upon user psychology
- Adept at communicating design rationale and outstanding communication skills, including oral, written, and presentation skills
- Able to partner and build stakeholder relationships across the organization, listening to input, responding to feedback, and building vision for customer experience
- Passionate about building simple, seamless user experiences integrating UX/UI best practices and ability to fiercely advocate for the end-users
- An entrepreneurial mindset – you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
- Experience owning and driving the building and shipping of complex, SaaS products at scale
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results
- MS Degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) or related field
- Experience working remotely and able to toggle between working autonomously and as part of a remote team
- Experience working professionally in the Cannabis industry
- Experience in developing retail POS (Point of Sale) or other supply chain workflows
- Experience creating workflows in highly regulated industries
- Superb problem-solving skills including a passion for finding solutions to complex interface and workflow challenges
- Strong understanding of design theory and concepts to create effective and appealing visual communication
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.