We actively seek a strong PERL/RBMS Software Developer to join our fast-paced, results-oriented culture. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter committed to quality software and a real team player with strong communications skills. If you enjoy the unpredictable, rapid nature of a startup environment, coupled with the opportunity to help change the world through innovative technology solutions, then we want to hear from you!
- Works on existing PERL programs within the DevOps team
- Designs, develops, tests, maintains, and enhances software and/or databases
- Sets best practices for the software development process: coding standards, testing, change management, build automation, release planning and deployment
- Provides guidance on technical and design issues
- Investigates and debugs problems using a variety of analytical skills, techniques, and resources
- Other duties or tasks as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong PERL skills
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Integration skills, using SOAP, Web Services, RESTFUL API, etc.
- Understanding of PERL/GTK
- SQL/RBMS (PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQLServer)
- Knowledge to work within Linux, Windows and Apple platforms
- Strong understanding of JIRA and BitBucket
- Strong understanding of scripting within JIRA and Bitbucket and building binaries
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.