ABOUT FORIAN INC.
Forian provides a unique suite of SaaS solutions, data management capabilities, and proprietary data and analytics to optimize and measure operational, clinical, and financial performance for customers within the traditional and emerging life sciences, healthcare payer and provider segments, as well as cannabis dispensaries, manufacturers, cultivators, and regulators.
- Collaborate with other technical staff to ensure consistent and smooth implementation and process workflows
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Manage multiple projects within reasonable design specifications and budget restrictions
- Work within a collaborative team environment
- An understanding of SQL, with a preferred focus on PostgreSQL
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Strong proficiency in Git, JIRA, and the Agile / Scrum methodologies
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Experience working with a team Forian, and our subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive benefits package and a flexible working environment.