We are seeking a Financial Analyst to provide financial support to Finance and other functional groups (Marketing, Sales, etc.). The role analyzes past financial performance to model future performance with limited guidance. The ideal candidate is team-oriented, possesses excellent communication skills and is skilled in financial analysis.
- Analyzes business and financial data.
- Creates financial models based on analysis to support organizational decision making.
- Develops financial plans and reports for organizational leaders.
- Assists with accounting to ensure general ledgers are accurate.
- Analyzes industry trends and makes recommendations based on those trends.
- Evaluates capital expenditures and depreciation.
- Develops automated reporting and forecasting tools for more efficient use of data.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Thorough understanding of project management.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required.
- Two years of professional experience as an accountant or auditor OR valid CPA (Certified Public Accountant) certificate with at least one year of professional experience as an accountant or auditor.
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.