We are looking for an enthusiastic Vice President (VP) of Marketing who will not only execute in the trenches, but also provide strategic leadership, from a market and product perspective.
The ideal candidate will have executive-level marketing experience in a rapidly-growing enterprise software company. Position will partner with Product Development, Sales and other areas of our organization in plan development and implementation of strategies launching successful new technology products in emerging markets.
Strong candidates will have proven success in data-driven marketing and modern brand building—for complex technology solutions.
If you are a highly flexible and an adaptive out-of-the-box thinker who sets bold and ambitious goals, inspires not manages, and has an eye for quality along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into a clear and compelling narrative in a rapidly growing environment, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
- Design, execute and lead the Forian Inc. brand strategy, brand development and integrated marketing strategy
- Provide executive leadership for all product messaging, competitive analysis and positioning, product launch management, pricing, GTM strategy, sales enablement, and customer insights to inform strategic campaigns that help drive customer acquisition, retention, and expansion
- Proven experience in successful growth companies and defining a scalable marketing process within the constructs of delivering enterprise SaaS products into the mid market and enterprise customers with a mindset around proper positioning and GTM strategies as the foundation for fueling company growth
- Lead the company-wide development of product messaging and positioning, including competitive differentiation across different customer segments.
- Direct and support market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data for short- and long-term market forecasts and reports
- Work closely with the sales department to align sales and marketing strategies
- Lead the development of compelling and easy to understand internally facing content for Sales, Customer Support, Comms, and others.
- Drive high-visibility product launches to demonstrate innovation and ultimately drive new revenue
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Identity competitors and evaluate their strategies position and devise counterstrategies
- Build long term relationships with employees, clients, government officials and stakeholders
- A minimum of 10+ years of experience working at a fast-growing company in a strategic leadership role. 8+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, or strategy consulting with 4+ years of product marketing experience in data, tech and/or analytics.
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with experience positioning to both business decision makers and technical audiences (experience in analytics or related SaaS business is highly preferred)
- Proven, hands-on and expert execution in growth-stage enterprise software startups with strong communities across revenue marketing, demand generation and product marketing.
- A hands-on leader; someone who inspires, motivates, coaches the team, and energizes the company. No problem getting dirty in the weeds yet can pivot to a brilliant thought leader in a split second. A track record of attracting, retaining, developing, and motivating talent.
- Prior experience in a strategy role, specifically around positioning, messaging, and competitive strategy
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Excellent collaboration and organization skills, excelling at both high-level thinking and execution as well as influencing and inspiring others to achieve common goal
- Acquisition/Growth Strategy experience a strong plus
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field, MBA preferred
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.