ABOUT FORIAN INC.
Forian provides a unique suite of SaaS solutions, data management capabilities, and proprietary data and analytics to optimize and measure operational, clinical, and financial performance for customers within the traditional and emerging life sciences, healthcare payer and provider segments, as well as cannabis dispensaries, manufacturers, cultivators, and regulators.
Forian is looking for a Business Analyst that will serve as the liaison between the Customer
Support/Community and the technical development team. This person will be responsible for eliciting,
analyzing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders,
including customers and end users. The successful candidate will work closely with Customer Support,
Project Managers and technical resources to identify business needs, define projects, develop
requirements, and manage the development effort to completion.
- Lead requirements analysis, validation, and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are
complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, surveys, site visits, business process
descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, competitive product analysis, task, and workflow
analysis, and/or requirements workshops
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with teams that rely on that information to define system
requirements or organizational processes.
- Collect and analyze the project's business requirements and transfer the same knowledge to the
- Effectively communicate relevant information to company management
- Review and/or prepare system documentation and specifications in accordance with methodology.
- Ability to lead
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions
- Facilitate requirements prioritization based on business value
- Manage requirements traceability information and track requirements status throughout the project.
- Manage changes to requirements through effective use of change control processes and tools
- Balance technology and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technology
and business experts
- Assist in enforcement of project deadlines, schedules, and methodologies
- Assist in documenting existing system to help us build our documentation.
- The successful candidate must be able to think quickly, be assertive, and improvise as necessary.
- The selected candidate will need to be able to interact with a variety of people within the organization and
adapt their style to different personalities.
- Development of test scenarios and test cases, and testing activities necessary to assess the quality and
completion of system implementations
- Perform industry research to clarify, define, or satisfy technology or business process issues
- Monitor and manage project scope and enforce change management
- Identify, document, and resolve project issues
- Develop contingency plans where appropriate
- Identify opportunities for improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Set and continuously manage customer expectations
- Advanced knowledge and experience using tool from/like Microsoft Office and Visio
- The ability to think analytically, solve problems to complex business processes, and document results
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across functional and technical departments.
- Work on multiple tasks at any one time while maintaining high quality standards.
- The candidate must be process-oriented with sound judgment, attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-
through including the flexibility to perform in an ever-changing work environment.
- The candidate must be energetic, driven and committed to project success while working under tight
time constraints and pressure.
- Have knowledge of wire frames, develop workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-
Experience in Cannabis Industry is preferred
Experience working with a team Forian, and our subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive benefits package and a flexible working environment.