ABOUT FORIAN INC.
Forian provides a unique suite of SaaS solutions, data management capabilities, and proprietary data and analytics to optimize and measure operational, clinical, and financial performance for customers within the traditional and emerging life sciences, healthcare payer and provider segments, as well as cannabis dispensaries, manufacturers, cultivators, and regulators.
The Forian Controller for Biotrack is responsible for accounting, billing, accounts receivable, payroll and accounts payable for the Biotrack business entity. Currently, the position oversees one direct report, a billing coordinator, with payroll support provided by our third-party PEO. Position requires an individual with demonstrated success in managing day-to-day accounting for a growing company in a start-up, hands-on environment. A strong working knowledge of QuickBooks is essential.
• Responsible for all accounting functions including monthly financial close process, general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and processing payroll.
• Assist in the design and maintenance of internal controls.
• Manage banking and cash flow reporting.
• Assist in budgeting process.
• Manage sales taxes.
• Manage payroll.
• Ensure the financial close process is completed in accordance with deadlines.
• Maintain monthly account analysis in accordance with company policy.
• Liaison with the Company’s external auditors and Sarbanes Oxley consultants.
• Support Government Affairs requests for state contracts
• Support VP of Biotrack with various tasks
• Support Sales team with billing needs
• Ensure all customer Salesforce requests are responded and resolved
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
• Minimum of 8 years managing the accounting process for a company with an excess of $10 million in sales
• Experience with a Software-as-a Service or other company with recurring billing preferred.
• Experience at a national accounting firm handling audits of public companies a plus
• Experience with Netsuite a plus
• Experience with Workiva a plus
• Experience with SalesForce a plus
• Strong Quickbooks/ERP knowledge
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Strong excel skills
• Highly organized, inquisitive individual who always challenges the status quo and is open to new ideas and considerations
• Ability to commute and work in the Fort Lauderdale, Florida office at least two days a week
Forian, and our subsidiaries, offer comprehensive benefits package and a flexible working environment.