We are seeking a versatile Quality Assurance Technician to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will ensure the quality and integrity of all software products produced for distribution. The QA Tech will monitor processes and procedures in product development and design under the guidance of the senior quality assurance analyst.
- Perform and maintain software builds and configuration management controls for company products (25%)
- Conduct testing on all software products for applicable OS platforms utilizing systems analysis techniques and procedures (50%)
- Maintain close-loop discrepancy reporting system (10%)
- Collect metric data for trend analysis (10%)
- Publish test reports and review material prior to general distribution (5%)
- Performs other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time
- B.S. in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- At least two (2) years of experience in software development with emphasis in quality assurance
methodologies and testing
- Basic understanding of software project development concepts and quality control methodologies
- Familiarity with GUI applications and the client server environment
Forian Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.