ABOUT FORIAN INC.
Forian provides a unique suite of SaaS solutions, data management capabilities, proprietary data and analytics and real-world evidence to optimize and measure operational, clinical and financial performance for customers within the traditional and emerging life sciences, healthcare payer and provider segments, as well as cannabis dispensaries, manufacturers, cultivators and regulators.
As a Senior Principal, you will work on strategic programs in the Life Sciences sales and marketing areas helping clients in developing strategic business capabilities while further deepening your knowledge in this area.
● Develop profitable business and client retention through effective client relationship building and account management.
● Manage and expand relationships to increase opportunities and further impact clients’ business success.
● Build, maintain and manage revenue opportunities to achieve individual and team revenue targets and achieve or exceed revenue goals.
● Understand customer industry and business needs and exhibiting a strategic consulting approach offering unique and innovative solutions.
● Develop hypotheses about client business issues based on sound analysis plus client, sector and industry know how. Leverage insights to define, recommend and/or create strategic innovative solutions for clients.
● Interact with other departments to ensure a high level of client satisfaction through successful execution of projects, the use of applications and data to create and position a robust project offering.
● Participate in sales pursuits in collaboration with Forian teams; contribute to the proposal development process; proposal content creation and client presentations on project approach.
● Mentor, coach, and share subject matter expertise with others to help develop team members.
● Bachelor’s degree in related fields; advanced degree is a plus.
● Proven life sciences industry leader, for a minimum of 9 years with significant experience leading and delivering research solutions to the healthcare and/or life sciences sector.
● Strong experience of successful business development in life sciences, ideally from a consulting, technology, or data background.
● Experience working in a business development capacity including working knowledge of: R&D, sales/marketing, operations, and technology.
● Deep understanding of the nuances of medical, Rx, and hospital claims data.
● Experience leading projects/workstreams and nurturing client relationships.
● Demonstrated experience in solution sales and growth of a book of business.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Effectively combine analytical skills with business acumen to structure problems, deliver solutions and communicate insights.
● Self-starter and enjoy contributing to the growth of an organization.
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Salesforce.
Forian, and our subsidiaries, offer comprehensive benefits package and a flexible working environment.